Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Be Thankful For What You Have

As I go from assignment to assignment as a consultant, I am amazed at how different the offerings at each facility.

A couple assignments ago, there was one toilet for 30 guys and no air freshener in the bathroom. That was really bad after lunch. However there was free pop. That was really great.

On my last assignment there were no beverages at all. However it was bathroom heaven. There were six individually designed bathrooms.

On my current assignment, there are no office supplies. I have had pens stolen that I have brought from home too. Also, there is no working printer. However there is tea and three different kinds of coffee.

Arnulfo made me blog today. :)

1 comment:

Arnulfo Wing said...

I am thankful that I get to finally work with you Greg... ;)