Sunday, December 28, 2008

Samuel Kenneth Finzer Update 27

Samuel had a steady day today. They lowered the pressure of the ventilator and also lowered the oxygen to 30%. They are also planning to take out the arterial line if his blood gas is good at midnight tonight.

Leyla, Priscilla, Leonor, Crystal and Jasmine visited Samuel today in the hospital.

Thanks to Pastor Wood that gave us a wonderful book on Samuel.

I am planning to visit Samuel tomorrow during doctors rounds. I am going to try to see what the doctors plans are for the recovery phase. I am taking the camera in hopes that I can take a picture of him with his eyes open.

God is so good. I am glad Samuel is doing well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. You have a beautiful family. I look forward to meeting all of you one day. Bob has always spoken very fondly of everyone. Can't wait to see the picture of Samuel at home in his baby crib.
In His peace.
Love, Kaye, Emilee and Tito DeLeon